Champlain College, a private, coeducational college founded in 1878, offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in more than 80 academic topics. Champlain College enrolls 2,000 students from around the world. The school’s Upside Down Curriculum allows traditional undergraduates to take in-depth classes in their major beginning in the first semester.
Champlain College’s offerings include over 20 online undergraduate and graduate degrees. Students may select from four online associate’s degree programs in accounting, business management, software development, and web design and development, as well as 11 online bachelor’s degree programs, in areas such as computer forensics, healthcare administration, and software development.
The College provides seven online master’s degrees including business administration, digital forensic science, and health care administration, as well as a wide selection of undergraduate and graduate certificate options.
Champlain College offers classes in seven-week sessions. Students can earn their degree 100 percent online.
Champlain College’s asynchronous course format allows students to access coursework any day or time.
Champlain College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Champlain College Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Vermont
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Business Management Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 10 Best Online Bachelor in Computer Information Systems Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor in Accounting Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor of Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
Online Master’s Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Education in Early Childhood Education Degree Programs
More from The Best Schools