Grant opportunities at GEM ( Growth and employment in states )
The Development and Employment mission is carried out by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment (FMITI) and supported by the World bank.
The mission grew to become efficient in July 2013, and can fasten in September 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for the Grant opportunities at GEM BIG
In other to be eligible to apply for BIG grant services and this grant from World Bank, you must:
- Be a Citizen from Nigerian
- You must be at least upto 18 years old of age at the time of the application
- Your business type must be within the five GEM business sectors. see below
- Your business must be operating in Nigeria
- Your business staff strength must be than 100
- you will need to Apply online
Business category eligible to apply to apply for the Grant opportunities at GEM BIG:
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Manufacturing Business concern
- Agro based and processing business
- Real Estate and Construction
Application is online, receive an automatic response after application for Grant opportunities at GEM BIG
After your application on the portal, you will receive an automatic response by email. The email will contain your username and password to register your business.
To apply, visit the BIG Portal
Download or apply at the BIG Portal.
Successful applicants will be notified
Your proposal shall be evaluated by the mission staff. All efficiently registered companies shall be invited to attend an induction workshop within your location.