North Dakota State University (NDSU), a public, land-grant university established in 1890, offers hundreds of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs as well as certificates. The flagship of the North Dakota University System, the university enrolls approximately 14,500 students.
North Dakota State University offers two online bachelor’s degrees in human development and family science, and sociology, as well as minor options.
Students may also pursue 18 fully online master’s degree programs in such areas as dietetics, merchandising, software engineering, and construction management, as well as blended learning options. North Dakota State University offers several online certificates at undergraduate and graduate levels.
The university offers some of its online programs through the Great Plains IDEA consortium.
Online students have access to library resources and financial aid.
North Dakota State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and also holds specialized accreditation from the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), among others.
North Dakota State University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in North Dakota
- Ranked among The 25 Online Colleges with the Best Return on Investment
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Most Affordable Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Communications and Public Relations
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor of Sociology Degree Programs
More from The Best Schools