Opportunities at Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2018 for Young Entrepreneurs
Proposals for the 2018 Westerwelle-Young-Founders-Programme at the moment are being accepted
The Westerwelle-Young-Founders-Programme is a completely funded year-long programme for 25 outstanding young businesspersons from growing and rising economies. As a part of the programme, the Westerwelle Basis hosts an annual convention in Berlin: the Young Founders Confab. Its focus is to link young founders from growing and rising economies with one another and with the German startup scene.
The individuals of the Younger Founders Confab may have the distinctive alternative to satisfy and work together with prosperous businesspersons, buyers and political choice makers. They’ll furthermore connect a community of like-minded distinguished younger founders from growing and rising economies.
Necessities for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2018:
Opportunities at Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2018 for Young Entrepreneurs have the underlisted requirements
- Have lately (in-the final 5 years) began a for-profit firm with a scalable enterprise mannequin
- Be based mostly in a growing or rising nation or have a good business giving attention to growing and rising economies
- Can speak english
Please notice that international candidates should possess legitimate journey paperwork (together with a visa, if essential) to enter Germany, and legitimate journey medical insurance coverage.
Advantages of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2018 for Young Entrepreneurs:
In the course of the year-long programme, all fellows will get entry to:
- The Young Founders Confab in Berlin, Germany; 10 – 14 April 2018
- A mentoring programme: month-to-month mentoring calls with an skilled businessperson and with the group of Westerwelle Younger Founders
- Invites and scholarships for entrepreneurship conferences
- A global alumni community
- Online proposal (Deadline: 18 December 2017, 10 AM CET)
- Notification of proposal standing to all candidates (10 January 2018)
- Skype interviews with shortlisted candidates (11 January – 9 February 2018)
- Jury choice and last collection of candidates (14 February 2018)
- Notification of proposal outcomes to shortlisted candidates (15 February 2018)
Timeline of the Westerwelle-Young-Founders-Programme
10 – 14 April 2018: Young Founders Confab in Berlin, Germany
April 2018 – March 2019: Private mentoring, peer mentoring (remotely)
Journey and lodging for the Younger Founders Confab shall be lined by the Westerwelle Basis. All fellows are anticipated to actively take part in-the Younger Founders Confab in addition to in-the scheduled mentoring calls.
For Extra Info:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Westerwelle-Young-Founders Programme 2018