Dakota State University, a public university founded in 1881, enrolls more than 3,000 students. Governed by the South Dakota Board of Regents, Dakota State University offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate (including doctoral) degree programs through three colleges.
Dakota State University’s degree offerings include a dozen online bachelor’s degrees, in areas such as accounting, cyber operations, and marketing, as well as six online associate’s degrees covering areas such as business management and software development.
Students may pursue seven online master’s degrees, including health informatics, analytics, and educational technology, as well as two online doctorates in cyber security, and information systems.
Dakota State University also offers several online undergraduate and graduate certificate options.
Dakota State University specializes in computer management, computer information systems, and other related undergraduate and graduate programs.
Online students have access to library resources and a bookstore. The same professors teach the on-campus and online courses. The university also offers the online courses at the same time as the on-campus classes, which allows for student collaboration.
Dakota State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Dakota State University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in South Dakota
- Ranked among The 10 Best Online Associate in Health Information Technology Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Computer Science Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master’s in Healthcare Informatics Degree Programs
More from The Best Schools