Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (TEF), Africa’s largest business development platform, is now accepting proposals for the fourth cycle of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program. Distinguished African businesspersons who’ve start-ups or business concepts with growth potential are inspired to apply. Via this business improvement programme, they supply coaching, mentoring, funding and community access to catalyze progress in Africa’s most under valued resource- its businesspersons.
Sarted in 2015, The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme is the biggest African philanthropic initiative dedicated to entrepreneurship. The initiative is over 10-year old now, and a yearly empowerment cost of about $100 million dedicated to establish and sponsor 10,000 African businesspersons, create 1,000,000 jobs, and total $10 billion in revenues to Africa’s economic system. There are 1,000 locations accessible yearly for the proposals which are chosen by the The Tony Elumelu Foundation Committee for a placement in-the programme.
Pillars of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018
The 7 pillars of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme are a unique, holistic system of efficient and intensive assistance.
Startup Enterprise Toolkit: A 12-week programme to equip startups with basic expertise required to launch and run their companies at early development stage. It covers a number of subjects together with starting and scaling a business organization, enterprise improvement, advertising and marketing technique, efficient administration, product design and so forth.
On-line mentoring: Their model gives a reputable technology-enabled platform for entry to world-class mentors from throughout Africa and internationally. The mentors have confronted related challenges and are capable to steer our startups on a prosperous path.
On-line Useful resource Library: A bespoke compendium of supplies, case research, movies, tasks, templates and engrossing articles. This consists of the 12-week series on the TOE Approach, shared concurrently. It expounds the core business values of the Founder, with an ambition to building the appropriate character in-the businesspersons.
Meet-ups: Nation and state-level meet ups to ignite the entrepreneurial spirit and advocate for fasten interaction throughout the programme. These choices facilitate private exchanges, formation of powerful ties with each other and with native hubs and key government businesses.
Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Discussion board: A devoted world-class annual Discussion board that brings collectively key individuals in-the African and international entrepreneurial eco-system with an ambition to leverage our convening powers to advocate for African businesspersons and entrepreneurship; and to link with local and sectorial decision makers.
Seed Capital: Every businessperson receives a non-refundable seed capital of $10,000 paid in two tranches. The ambition is to assistance early development, proof-of-concept and/or improve their business operation. This seed capital is tied to clear milestones in a well-articulated and suitable business proposal.
Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Alumni Community: The alumni community includes all Tony Elumelu Businesspersons, following the prosperous completion of the 12-week coaching programme. The net and offline community promotes sector-based and geography-based network, collaboration throughout Africa in addition to a wholesome business competition.
Eligibility For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018
TheTony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program is a Pan-African programme and Accessible to business organisations from all of the 54 African coutriess from which they may choose the choice business organisation for the programme.
To be eligible:
- firm should be primarily based in Africa
- firm should not be an NGO
- firm should be Zero-Three years’ already in business
- Candidates should be at atleast 18 years of age and a authorized resident or citizen of an African nation
If your organization is a partner, just one nominated individual from the enterprise or the partnership is capable to represent you in the programme.
All proposals will likely be judged on 5 core standards, that are:
- Feasibility of the business organisation.
- Market Analysis: data and understanding of the market, prospects and competitors for his or her concept/enterprise.
- Financial Analysis: understanding of the essential monetary conditions of operating a business concern, cost analysis and revenue estimates.
- Scalability: Show potentials for replication and development of their services or products to create jobs in your country
- Management Potential and Entrepreneurial Expertise: Display management potential, able to attract individuals, prospects and sources.
- All Proposals for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 should be submitted ONLINE by way of the APPLICATION PORTAL.
- You should be comprehensive enough by answering a sequence of required questions and importing further paperwork and identification requirement.
- Following submission, you’ll obtain a affirmation e mail of receipt within 1 working day.For extra info, go to Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program.
Searches related to tony elumelu foundation application 2018
teep 2017 application
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program
tony elumelu foundation grants
apply tony elumelu grant
how to apply for tony elumelu entrepreneurship programme
mlp tony elumelu foundation
tony elumelu contact
tony elumelu mlp